Welcome to the new General AFG Discussions board! For ADAPT questions, please check out our new ADAPT Discussions Board!
The Alteryx Community will be temporarily unavailable for a few hours due to scheduled maintenance starting on Thursday, April 22nd at 5pm MST. Please plan accordingly.

General AFG Discussions

Make a bigger impact. Our Alteryx for Good Community is all about learning from one another, exchanging ideas, and collaborating.
SOLVED

Non Profits in Poland

Emil_Kos
15 - Aurora

Hi,

I send my message to alteryxforgood@alteryx.com but I received an automated message with information that I can submit my question here. 

I am a potential volunteer and I wanted to ask if there are non-profits organizations that are based in Poland and they use Alteryx?

The second question maybe they are non-profits interested in using Alteryx and I can help them with implementing it? 
Emil_Kos
15 - Aurora

Hi @AFG_Team,

I forgot to tag the team 😀

lmisenhimer_AFG
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @Emil_Kos

Nice to e-meet you, and thank you so much for raising your hand to get involved with our Alteryx For Good nonprofits! I am always looking for volunteers to help implement Alteryx into nonprofits 🙂 We are in the process of formalizing our skills-based volunteering program, so for now, feel free to send me an e-mail (lmisenhimer@alteryx.com), and I can share a few opportunities with you!

Cheers!

Lori Misenhimer

Alteryx For Good l Nonprofit l Volunteerism