Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Analytic Icon by Day, Superhero at Night

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, Dallas Alteryx Users!  I wanted to send you some very cool info on Analytic Icon events happening at Alteryx Inspire 2017!  See the post "Analytic Icon by Day, Superhero at Night" in the Community / Events / Inspire 2017 | Buzz at this link - on Monday, June 5, from 4 - 7 p.m. in the Hall of Analytics, you can dress up (or "cosplay") as your favorite Icon or Superhero to win great prizes!

Since some of us may cosplay at this event, and may or may not be recognizable as our "user group member" selves, let's list who our favorite superhero character and / or icon is!  This way, if we see the new Wonder Woman, or the original Adam West Batman, we might be able to know who you are.  :)

I'll start it off with my favorite superhero, and here's some hints:  He always performs with "maximum effort", looks kind of like Spider-Man but definitely isn't, and the feature film was released last year with an unexpected record-breaking revenue.  Unless I work out a whole lot in just a few weeks, I will not be cosplaying as this character!

Looking forward to seeing who your favorite superhero / icon is, and to seeing you at Inspire 2017!

@Deanna

Deanna
0 REPLIES 0