Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Alteryx Inspire 2023 Early Bird Pricing extended through February 24th!

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, fellow Alteryxians!  Wanted to send a quick update that the 2023 Alteryx Inspire Registration Early Bird Pricing has been extended through this Friday, February 24th!  Please see this link to register, and for more information:  Inspire 2023 | Alteryx

I highly recommend attending the Alteryx Inspire conference; I have been going to Inspire since the first one a long, long time ago, and I can easily say it is one of the best data analytics conferences out there, in my opinion!  (It is my favorite event of the year!)  😄

There is a wealth of training available at the start of the conference, and I learned how to build Analytic Apps at an Inspire training session many years ago.  The day I returned to work after the conference, I built my first Analytic App, which allowed me to interactively enter some criteria and generate a report in just minutes.  This led me to create numerous Analytic Apps and deploy them for other end users to utilize though the Gallery, enabling faster analytics and changing the way we worked for the better.

The keynote speakers are incredible, and I have been privileged to see Dr. Michio Kaku, Jane McGonigal, and many others deliver the guest keynotes at Inspire.  My favorite speaker each year though is Libby Duane Adams, Alteryx co-founder and Chief Advocacy Officer!  Her insights and eloquence on the nature of data analytics, Alteryx, and the impact of the Community members are truly inspiring, and always generate ideas for me on how I can do more.

This year, Alteryx Inspire 2023 will be in Las Vegas from May 22-25; we hope to see you there and meet you in person at all the fun events, keynotes, sessions and training!

@Deanna 

Deanna
4 REPLIES 4
barry_thomason
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you Deanna...I'm all signed up!  Do you know if we can start signing up for any of the training sessions yet? I'm not sure where to go for this.  Thanks!  Barry

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @barry_thomason! We just announced that the Inpire Session & Training Catalogue is live! You can see all the content being presented at the conference, but the specific agenda scheduler will go live ~6 weeks before the event. 

To be updated about everything Inspire-related, I encourage you to subscribe to the Inspire Buzz board if you haven't yet. 😉

Flávia Brancato
barry_thomason
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you Flavia!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@barry_thomason, you are welcome! 

Flávia Brancato