Boston, MA (New England)

Welcome to the Boston User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Boston Alteryx Users Q2 meeting

Boston-banner.jpg
Published on ‎06-07-2024 03:37 PM by | Updated on ‎06-25-2024 10:46 AM

We will be meeting in a hybrid format so for those joining in-person, meet us at Urban Park Roof Garden! 

When: Tuesday, June 25
Time: 6 pm - 7:30 pm 
Where: Urban Park Roof Garden

325 Main St, Cambridge, MA
Virtual: Zoom

Come join us for after work refreshments, networking, and to learn from the best in the Alteryx Community! Register on the top right to save your spot! 

Agenda:

6:00 to 6:15pm: Welcome and refreshments

6:15 to 6:45pm: Will CogswellBusiness Intelligence Data Analyst, Staples

- Automated Market Comparison: Overcoming Challenges

6:45 to 7:15pm: Jose Arevalo : Analytics Manager, Data Prep U

- Mastering PDF Data Extraction in Alteryx

A Zoom link is provided which will be visible after registering on the top right. 

Directions to Urban Park Roof Garden:

• Urban Park is located at 325 Main St right next to the Kendall/MIT T station
  • Upon arriving at the location you should see the Google headquarters.
  • There are two entrances, if you walk into the building go towards the parking garage and use the elevators to go to the top floor
  • From the side if you are facing Clover food labs. Walk to the right where there will be a set of stairs. Take the stairs to the rooftop garden.

Please reach out if you experience any issues.

Featured Guests
6 - Meteoroid

4 - Baryon

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Tue, Jun 25, 2024 03:00 PM PDT
End:
Tue, Jun 25, 2024 04:30 PM PDT
325 Main St, Cambridge, MA 02142, USA
Labels (1)
Attachments
5 Comments
knamc_com
7 - Meteor

Was this session for PDF extraction recorded by chance?

Hi @knamc_com , yes the session was recorded. I'll be posting the recap as well as the recording so keep a look out for that. Thanks!

Please let me know when you post it, looking forward to it!!  I do a lot of PDF's and unfortunately couldn't attend.  Thank you

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @knamc_com

The recap was posted here: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Boston-MA-New-England/Recap-Boston-Alteryx-Users-Q2-meeting/m-p/129....
I noticed you were not a member of the Boston User Group, so I just sent you an invite to join. As a member, you will be notified when we post updates and/or future meetings. Please check your inbox in Community or simply go here and click on the Join button on the top right. 😊

Flávia Brancato

Hi @knamc_com , hope you were able to see the note from Flavia on navigating to the recap. Also make sure you join the group so you can get notified of future events. Let me know if you wanted some hands on assistance with what you are working through. I'm sure the presenters would be willing to help (I could also lend some support where applicable). Happy solving!