Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
AmyP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

i.am.analyticsPack your laptops and sunscreen everyone, ‘cause we’re goin’ back to Cali for Inspire 2016! I simply cannot think of any reason NOT to attend what’s expected to be yet another insanely great event. This will be my third Inspire conference as an Alteryx Associate – and I can hardly stand the wait. True, sunny San Diego is on my top three list of favorite places to visit. And, perhaps I’m a bit biased as a SoCal resident – but really, what’s not to love about that city! The vibe is electric with a laid back sensibility – kind of like what you can expect to experience at our analytics conference.

i.am.analytics is this year’s conference theme – preceded by Analytic Independence and Analytic Freedom in 2015 and 2014, respectively. The progression to a personal connection is intentional, yet a natural evolution – it represents the impact that the Alteryx self-service data analytics platform is having on data and line-of-business analysts. These individuals are rising up in the ranks, challenging the status quo, and driving change for a new normal in their career, and thus in the organizations they support. Come June 6th, these are the types of folks you’ll find in San Diego – poised and ready to quench their thirst for more knowledge, more insights, and more analytical power. (Can’t you hear the “i.am.analytics” chants now?)

i.am.psyched is my response when asked about attending Inspire 2016. Even though soaking up the sun and breathing in salt air is a daily experience for me, there’s just something about San Diego that is unique and invigorating – and the same can be said for our conference, where people not only feel invigorated, but empowered. The awe-inspiring keynotes ignite your imagination to what’s possible given the modernization of self-service analytics. And our guest keynote, Paul DePodesta, Chief Strategy Officer for the Cleveland Browns, is actually a local to Southern California! The Solutions Center practically buzzes as the brightest minds – our Alteryx users, prospects and technical experts – collaborate in designing workflows and answering analytic questions. And I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention what’s in store during the evenings – the Sponsor Expo, the Alteryx Grand Prix, and the gala party on the USS Midway!

In reading this, you can see my excitement is evident – and yes, I am biased, to both the city and the conference. However, i.am.psyched and jumped at the opportunity to share my story with anyone willing to listen in hopes of inspiring you, too!

Register now, and I’ll see you in sunny San Diego!

Amy Pence
Director, Global Enablement

As the Director of Global Enablement, Amy works closely with leaders across the enterprise to drive results aimed at achieving growth goals. She has over 16 years of experience with ERP, CRM, and BI solutions within sales, marketing and business development roles. Passionate about training and sharing of best practices, Amy is focused on further increasing the fast growth of an emerging leader in the analytics market.

As the Director of Global Enablement, Amy works closely with leaders across the enterprise to drive results aimed at achieving growth goals. She has over 16 years of experience with ERP, CRM, and BI solutions within sales, marketing and business development roles. Passionate about training and sharing of best practices, Amy is focused on further increasing the fast growth of an emerging leader in the analytics market.