Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
LukeM

With the squads now confirmed and the Championships kicking off next Friday 11th June, @wdavis and I have set our minds to enriching your experience of the tournament using Alteryx.

Your Very Own Alteryx-Driven Office Sweepstake Kit

Hopefully by now you have the Euros fixtures etched into your calendars (check here if you haven’t) and are ready to support your nation through thick and thin. However, even if your team lets you down (Will and I are both English and are used to this happening), you could still come away from this summer's tournament a winner by taking part in a Euro 2020 sweepstake!

football-619243_1920.jpg

Image by Ben Kerckx from Pixabay

I have created an Alteryx App that is ready for you to use in organising a sweepstake with your office, friends, or family.

All you need to do is collect the names of the entrants to your sweepstake and input them into the App which will perform the draw for you and provide an informative fact file for each team.

The Euro 2020 Sweepstake Alteryx App is available on the public gallery here, feel free to use it however you like. Attached to this post is the App itself for you to download and mess around with; included in the App is the capability to email the draw results out to the entrants – perfect for a virtual draw!

Watch the below video of Will’s wonderous walkthrough of the app itself:

Euro Fantasy Football with SWAG prizes!

For those that are looking for a further opportunity to become invested in the performance of other teams, we have set up a fantasy league. This will allow the Alteryx Community to pit themselves against each other and see who is the real deal in analysing player potential!

LukeM_0-1622653116610.png

We have some exclusive Analytics in Sport SWAG kits to give away to the top performing teams so brush up on your Optimisation tool usage and find that breakthrough! There is even a blog post available that walks you through how to do it.

Linked Resources