Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

MapServerError from Report Map Tool

JNorberg
5 - Atom

Running a work flow (that has been constant for months) that packages site information followed by a few maps.  Have narrowed down the issue to the Aerial layer using DigitalGlobe - Most Recent Vintage.  It initially ran one process fine, then would not process they remainder (error message provided below).  Tool 499 is a Report Map (quick screen shot attached as well)

I went ahead and downloaded the workflow to my machine - and got it to run once more time locally... before it kicked up the same error on my machine.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Last time we had a similar issue - we were told it was an issue with the cloud service for accessing aerials.

MapServerError - Routine:msDrawRasterLayerLow() Message:Corrupt, empty or missing file 'D:\ProgramData\Alteryx\Service\Staging\2460_91f7b39fa0d3473c925de7067e536780\__StageTemp\Engine_1760_6e69289a65ee4cac84b31758c5b728f7~\YxTileTemp16_19307_24135.png' for layer 'Satellite'. `D:\ProgramData\Alteryx\Service\Sta Code:1 (Tool Id: 499)

Thanks - 

2 REPLIES 2
patrick_mcauliffe
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Do you have any information about the record that triggers this error?  Is it a line? Polygon? Point?

JNorberg
5 - Atom

It is a point file that generates this map, no other layers on the map itself.  If I switch the Reference Base Map from "DigitalGlobe - Most Recent Vintage" to streets, TomTom, Carto versions - it seems to run fine.

Point layer style:

Point Style = Square

Size = 28

Color = White

Outline Color = Black

Outline Size = 1

Point Label:

Color = Blue

Font = Aerial Narrow

Font Size = 9

Force = Yes

Position = Center Center