Start your journey with Alteryx Machine Learning - Take our Interactive Lesson today!

Alteryx Machine Learning Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Machine Learning.
Getting Started

Start your learning journey with Alteryx Machine Learning Interactive Lessons

Go to Lessons

Canceling Jobs on CloudML

mtasbangert
5 - Atom

Hi all,

I have been using Alteryx Cloud Machine Learning to create a classification model for my dataset and the model run process had been running smoothly without any issues. However, upon attempting to run a Simulation through Evaluate Model -> Simulations, I encountered a problem of job queues. After making the feature adjustments and running the simulation, the job has been running continuously for over four hours without completion (see attached screenshot). Normally, running simulations on this same project would take around 2 minutes maximum. 

Even after attempting to resolve the issue by logging out and logging back in, the problem persists.

So my question is, is it possible to somehow terminate the running job on the Cloud or identify the root cause of this prolonged delay?

Thanks for the help!

1 REPLY 1
c-lopez
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hello @mtasbangert,

I hope that your job was eventually able to complete, it should be able to complete within a reasonable time; however, if this problem persists please follow these steps
1. Submit a ticket with support for jobs that are running this long
You can do this at https://my.alteryx.com/cases

Snag_2f888ced.png

2. Please be sure to submit a feedback for the product team to be aware of any issues like this
This is easy on the UI

Snag_2f8d6901.png

Thank you