Start your journey with Alteryx Machine Learning - Take our Interactive Lesson today!

Alteryx Machine Learning Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Machine Learning.
Getting Started

Start your learning journey with Alteryx Machine Learning Interactive Lessons

Go to Lessons

Darshan Hiranandani : How can I install the Alteryx Intelligence Suite on a Windows 11 PC?

Hey everyone I'm Darshan Hiranandani,

I'm looking to install the Alteryx Intelligence Suite on my Windows 11 PC, but I wanted to gather some suggestions or recommendations before I proceed. Does anyone have experience with this? Any tips or insights you could share on the installation process would be greatly appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2
reeteshchoudhury
7 - Meteor

Hey Darshan,

You can simply download the Alteryx downloader from this link "Alteryx Designer Free Trial Download - Alteryx".  you just need to enter basic details and thats it. Select Alteryx Desktop trial 

you simply need to click next like any other software installation. once installed, you need to register it before using. register as free trial and there you go..

c-lopez
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @darshanhiranandani23,

The above answer covers it, but we can go into more detail if you need it. What specifically are you interested in?
It could range anywhere from downloading and installing Alteryx Designer all the way to using interactive lessons to build your first model and learning data science concepts. 

regards