Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

YXI file not importing

mmurph200
7 - Meteor

When I try to import the attached YXI I get the following error WARNING:URL'C:\Program Files\Alytrex\bin\Miniconda3\Common_Config\wheels' is ignored. It is either a non-existing path or lacks a specific scheme. At one point it was working fine then it seemed to stop so I tried to reimport it and now I get the error.

6 REPLIES 6
Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@mmurph200 
According to this page, the solution for now is going back to old version of alteryx.
https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Discussions/Upgrading-Alteryx-from-2021-1-to-2021-...

PanPP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @mmurph200 

What version of Designer are you on?

apathetichell
18 - Pollux

Is there a suggestion to containerize the python environment? managing python venvs on a pc is yucky.

mmurph200
7 - Meteor

@PanPP Version 2022.1.1.30961

PanPP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @mmurph200 

I have uploaded a zipped-up folder that contains the tool.

Please unzip this tool in the following directory based on your environment.

Non-Admin Designer: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Alteryx\Tools

Admin Designer: C:\ProgramData\Alteryx\Tools

Server Environment: C:\ProgramData\Alteryx\Tools

Hope this helps, if it does please like this post and if it helps resolve your problem, mark it as a solution. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

mmurph200
7 - Meteor

This ended up working once we did it as an admin thanks! 

Labels