Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Update Sharepoint List with multiple views

ssripat3
8 - Asteroid

Hello Alteryx Community,

I am trying to learn how to update, modify, delete or add values to a Sharepoint List using "Sharepoint List Input Tool" and "Sharepoint List Output Tool".

Let us assume I have a list called "Changes", the "Changes" list has 3 views when viewed in Sharepoint and I am getting data from "View1" and I am updating an empty column in "List1" with value "T". Now, I am able to validate that the column contains the new value in Alteryx. When using the Sharepoint List Output Tool, I am unable to select the view I would like to update and running the workflow generates an error which states "An Item with the same key has already been added".

I am using App Only Authentication (Online/Office 365, 2016).

List - "Changes"

Output Options - Update: Warn on Update Failure

Please help me if you have any ideas of faced this issue before.

I am unable to use Sharepoint Files Output Tool due to some python errors in the version of Alteryx I am using.

1 REPLY 1
ssripat3
8 - Asteroid

Does anyone know how to fix this?

I am also having another issue where I try to import All Items/All Data view in Sharepoint and get the same error with the "Sharepoint List Input Tool"

Labels