Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Swap a Working Flow to AMP Engine now not reponsive

pasafasoru1
6 - Meteoroid

I had a flow that was working, I've tried the new AMP Engine Feature and its not letting me open it and get unresposive 

10 REPLIES 10
ntobon
Alteryx
Alteryx

@pasafasoru1 Can you provide a simplified version of your workflow and sample data if possible, so we can easily test on our end?

pasafasoru1
6 - Meteoroid

Hi I were able to open file but need to edit the workflow from a notepad and disable the values that refers to the AMP Engine and worked 

ntobon
Alteryx
Alteryx

@pasafasoru1  I'd like to reproduce the issue. Can you provide a simplified version of your workflow and sample data if possible?

pasafasoru1
6 - Meteoroid

Im sorry but I cant include the datasources but below you'll see how it looks like. 

pasafasoru1_0-1606926019972.png

I've created that flow without the AMP Engine as soon as it came out I checked it and saved the flow, and then I were unable to reopen it the Alteryx showed as "Not responding". I've opened the flow with a notepad and move almost to the bottom and placed the highligthed as "False" and were able to open the flow.

<Properties>
<Memory default="True" />
<GlobalRecordLimit value="0" />
<TempFiles default="True" />
<Annotation on="True" includeToolName="False" />
<ConvErrorLimit value="10" />
<ConvErrorLimit_Stop value="False" />
<CancelOnError value="False" />
<DisableBrowse value="False" />
<EnablePerformanceProfiling value="False" />
<RunWithE2 value="True" />
<DisableAllOutput value="False" />
<ShowAllMacroMessages value="False" />
<ShowConnectionStatusIsOn value="True" />
<ShowConnectionStatusOnlyWhenRunning value="True" />
<ZoomLevel value="0" />
<LayoutType>Horizontal</LayoutType>

TeemuH
5 - Atom

I am encountering the same issue with a workflow - previously worked, switched on AMP and now alteryx is unresponsive when I try to open to workflow. I can succesfully run the workflow after switching AMP on (and its faster), but after I save the workflow and open it again the program goes unresponsive.

pasafasoru1
6 - Meteoroid

Hi did my workaround worked for you?

ntobon
Alteryx
Alteryx

@pasafasoru1 @TeemuH  Does your workflow has a Record ID tool AND a Data Cleansing tool  ?

TeemuH
5 - Atom

It does have them both, yes

pasafasoru1
6 - Meteoroid

It has a Autofield and the Data Cleansing

Labels