Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

How do I connect to the Mosaic Data?

mash
7 - Meteor

Hi,

I recently got the Mosaic data loaded onto a network drive here at my clients location.  Now how do I actually connect to it in Alteryx?  

Thanks,

Mash

3 REPLIES 3
SophiaF
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @mash,

Do you/your client have the Alteryx packaged data, or is this your own data you have purchased from Experian?

Sophia Fraticelli
Senior Solutions Architect
Alteryx, Inc.
mash
7 - Meteor

We have the Alteryx packaged data.  Thanks for replying we got it up and running yesterday.

Mash

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

If you ALREADY did a NETWORK install of the data, and you want to simply "get it up and running" on another machine ON THE NETWORK, then you do the following:

On the machine you want to get up and running with the data, navigate to the Datainstall.exe file on the network location where it was installed (usually Program Files (x86)\Alteryx\DataProducts\DataInstall.exe..........but remember, navigate TO it on the network location where the data was installed, FROM the machine you want to use).

Run the Datainstall.exe file.  You will come to the pop up that you originally selected "Prepare a Network Install".  This time, choose "Register from a Network Location".

That should do it.

Labels