Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
解決済み

DATETIMEADD function returning the same value for all epoch inputs

shivraj_r
メテオール

Hi everyone! New to alteryx, running my first set of workflows. I'm trying to input a set of epoch values to convert to a regular timestamp but the results are the same regardless of the input? Attaching screen grabsworkflow for  datetimeaddworkflow for datetimeaddOutputOutput here

5件の返信5
ivoller
クエーサー

Hi,

Does Time_Output have the correct data type (String Size 19)?

mborriero
ボリード

@shivraj_r could you please take a screenshot of your full formula?

Are you using 'second' as third parameter of the datetimeadd function?

Are you sure you are using the correct field time in second/100 and not the old one?

I have tried it and it works for me.

See picture attached

shivraj_r
メテオール

@mborriero - Attaching screen shot of my formula here - The interesting thing is that it works as as standalone offline solution (attached solution) but it doesn't work when I try to pull data from a database. And if you notice even the output from the function does not give me the correct response. formulaformulaworkflowworkflowofflineworkflow_sampleofflineworkflow_sample

mborriero
ボリード

Could you please try to rename your last time_in_seconds with another name and use it in the DATETIMEADD formula?

It is just a test, it seems a strage case

shivraj_r
メテオール

It was a strange error indeed! I just deleted the nodes and added them back with the variables!  Attaching screen grab - seems to work now!Capture 3.PNG

ラベル