Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

date time help

SahilArora3139
8 - Asteroid

I am not getting the correct output can someone tell me where m i going wrong?

ideally :

-where there is no dates in both the column it should give me “PLEASE UPDATE THE DATES” in delayed column

- if closing date is not within 15days of issue date then it should give delayed 

- in my output where it is within 15days or even closed the same date its still showing delayed.

another ask is if someone can help me to add first email tool prior to 5 days if that can be automated ? Email will be send only if its prior 5 days of closing otherwise no email to be sent.

and one email after 15 days only if those records who has crossed 15 days.

please help ?

15 REPLIES 15
SahilArora3139
8 - Asteroid

For your workflow if i replace your filter where you have used days difference = -2

i want to write my logic :

IF DateTimeDiff([Close Date],[Issue Date],'days') > 10 AND DateTimeDiff([Close Date],[Issue Date],'days') <= 15 THEN True ELSE False ENDIF

that is want to filter true values where close date is greater than 10 but less than 15 days

or other words its like

Days delayed greater than 10 but less than 15 want to filter only .

but i am not getting correct output with my custom filter

SahilArora3139
8 - Asteroid

@Amit_G_Limbasia 

i have attached the example.

i can leverage this workflow but some changes i required is attached for refernce

Amit_G_Limbasia
8 - Asteroid

Dear @SahilArora3139 

at tool no 13 (Filter Tool) You can Select Custom Filter and Use this formula to archive result

[Days Difference] > 10 AND [Days Difference] < 15

SahilArora3139
8 - Asteroid

Is there any way to do this with in email tool 

i mean i want get the attached formula written while sending the email not in the form of column?

Amit_G_Limbasia
8 - Asteroid

This is not a column, This a Body Text or we can say as message.

You can pass this message in Email tool body in email configuration by selecting the column name body, so it will come as a text in the Email body. I have already configure this in email tool.

SahilArora3139
8 - Asteroid

Let me try. Thank you

Labels