Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

alteryx license expired.

Arnab_b
6 - Meteoroid

Hello All,

My 3 months trail license got expired today. need help to extend the license at least for minimum 15 days as i am preparing for Alteryx advanced certification.

please help.

(arunbhowmick11@gmail.com is register with alteryx )

br,

Arnab

4 REPLIES 4
ArnaldoSandoval
12 - Quasar

Hi @Arnab_b 

You should open a case with Alteryx by following this link Submit Case when submitting your case explains the circunstances and include your current license, they may get back to you via your registered email asking for more information, like the email you receiving upon approving your current certification.

Good Luck,

Arnaldo

KRISHNABOMMU
8 - Asteroid

when i try to submit new case, it is taken to page where it is asking for "Please confirm your email address to gain access to Case Management." and after entering valid email address and submitting i receive the error message "The provided email does not match a licensed email address in our system, please check out our case management FAQ  for further guidance or try again if you believe you’ve received this message in error."

I provided the valid email address which i have registered with alteryx community only.

ArnaldoSandoval
12 - Quasar

Hi @KRISHNABOMMU 

The message you received is clear:

"The provided email does not match a licensed email address in our system, please check out our case management FAQ  for further guidance or try again if you believe you’ve received this message in error."

You should be using the email account you used to get the Alteryx License, otherwise you will not be able to login,

Arnaldo

KRISHNABOMMU
8 - Asteroid

Thanks @ArnaldoSandoval! for your response on this.I tried with my registered email and then only received the error message. 

Labels