Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Write Formatted Output in a specific Range or Cell Using Render

DataPirate26
10 - Fireball

Hi all, 

I am trying to write some values in a specific range and specific cells without the headers. I am able to write it using the Output tool but I want to write it using the render tool as I have to make some rows Bold. the Output configuration is given below which i want to replicate in render. 

5 REPLIES 5
IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hey @DataPirate26,

You can remove the column headers in the table tool and other tools before they reach the render (as shown below). Does this answer your question?

IraWatt_0-1650532211704.png

DataPirate26
10 - Fireball

@IraWatt No actually I have to write data into a particular cell or specific range and the Entire Filepath needs to be replaced as well. I am writing data into a specific existing template. So only the above configuration won't give me the desired result. 

IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I've replicated the settings you specify and get this result: 

IraWatt_0-1650546795186.png

When I do this with render I get this:

IraWatt_1-1650546894487.png

Are you asking for empty rows here for the cell range? : 

IraWatt_2-1650546944814.png

The file path can be entered in the render tool here:

IraWatt_3-1650547195376.png

DataPirate26
10 - Fireball

@IraWatt So basically i have an existing template and i want to write some values in specific cells. So i will have to use the property overwrite sheet as I have to write output in different specific cells. That is what my ask is basically 

DataPirate26
10 - Fireball

@IraWatt Please see the attached Files below. One is the empty template and the other is with values desired output one. I want to write the values from cell A18. I have created batch bacro and output is coming fine using output tool but i want to use render tool as i have to change few Rows to BOLD. So can you help me out

Labels