Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

What is this error? (Started receiving it yesterday only in 1 workflow)

ShantanuDagar
8 - Asteroid

Hey,

I am receiving this error since yesterday, was working fine until before yesterday.

DataCleansing.MultiFieldMacro (212): The output connection "Output6" was not valid.

DataCleansing.MultiFieldNumericMacro (308): The output connection "Output6" was not valid.

The designer x64 reported: Error running event #1: Func 'curl_easy_perform' failed, ret =7, desc = couldn't connect to server.

Any resolution will help. 

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
markwilliamsWKKC
5 - Atom

Were you able to resolve this error.  I am completely new to Alteryx and have no clue how to fix this.

douglas_leeks_cg
5 - Atom

This error may have something do with AMP being enabled. I don't know a true fix to this problem. All I can suggest is disenabling AMP or replacing the Data Cleansing tool and seeing if that helps.

mckej
5 - Atom

I got this error today and it seemed it only happen when a file I was trying to run was open. So seemed like that was the actual issue and not the cleanse tool itself.

Labels