Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Update Sharepoint List with multiple views

ssripat3
8 - Asteroid

Hello Alteryx Community,

I am trying to learn how to update, modify, delete or add values to a Sharepoint List using "Sharepoint List Input Tool" and "Sharepoint List Output Tool".

Let us assume I have a list called "Changes", the "Changes" list has 3 views when viewed in Sharepoint and I am getting data from "View1" and I am updating an empty column in "List1" with value "T". Now, I am able to validate that the column contains the new value in Alteryx. When using the Sharepoint List Output Tool, I am unable to select the view I would like to update and running the workflow generates an error which states "An Item with the same key has already been added".

I am using App Only Authentication (Online/Office 365, 2016).

List - "Changes"

Output Options - Update: Warn on Update Failure

Please help me if you have any ideas of faced this issue before.

I am unable to use Sharepoint Files Output Tool due to some python errors in the version of Alteryx I am using.

1 REPLY 1
ssripat3
8 - Asteroid

Does anyone know how to fix this?

I am also having another issue where I try to import All Items/All Data view in Sharepoint and get the same error with the "Sharepoint List Input Tool"

Labels