Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Unable to download Predictive Tools for Alteryx Designer Version 2022

sreekanthac
8 - Asteroid

Hello Community,

I was trying to download the Predictive tools for the Alteryx designer. I am currently using Alteryx Designer Version 2022.1. When I open the corresponding download page, the tab for to the New Versions is greyed out. And on the Previous Versions I see only 2021. I understand that the Predictive tools are already availabe for version 2022. How can now I proceed and install Predictive tools?

Thanks in Advance!

sreekanthac_0-1669024311876.png

2 REPLIES 2
DavidSkaife
13 - Pulsar

Hi @sreekanthac 

You may have to reach out to Alteryx for support with this, having a quick search on the community i found this discussion which may provide some help. It's a couple of years old but suggests the issue might be with licences - https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Discussions/Trouble-upgrading-to-2019-1/td-p/38013...

Drop fulfillment@alteryx.com an email with the details and they will be able to help.

sreekanthac
8 - Asteroid

Hi @DavidSkaife, Thank you for your suggestion. That helped. I dropped an email to fulfillment@alteryx.com and it got immediately resolved. They had to associate my account to the correct license key. 😊

Labels