Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Theme Options?

albsong19
5 - Atom

I recently updated to the latest version of Designer (2022.1.1.25127), and noticed that the updated background colors/theme is now predominantly lighter.

Are there any additional options (besides canvas settings) that you can configure to your liking? I mostly use dark theme/color settings for my OS and other applications, and it would be helpful to have similar options to choose from. 

Thanks!

albsong19_0-1651776653403.png

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisTX
15 - Aurora

I thought I saw a recent mention of a Dark mode, but can't find it.  Maybe it was just a question somewhere.

Best suggestion.... add Likes to some of the existing Ideas

One of the Ideas from 2019 for a Dark Mode is marked as "Not Planned".  Hoping Alteryx has changed their mind on that one.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message/search?searchString=dark&from=0&sortb...

Chris

Ben_H
11 - Bolide

Agreed, I find the new theme really hard to look at.

So much so that I might have to roll back a version!

Ben

JS3000
5 - Atom

Thanks for your screenshot... I got FOMO because we are still on Designer 2021.3 because of compatibility with the Server. As an avid Dark Mode supporter, guess that I won't be missing out on a lot 😎

Labels