Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Strategies for retest preparation of Micro-Credential

czello
8 - Asteroid

If you had an unsuccessful attempt at a Micro-Credential exam (or even the Core), I'm wondering what you did differently for success on a retest?

More Weekly Challenges?  Targeted review in the areas where you were weak?  Review of previous material in the Learning Path videos?

I find the Data Preparation exam tricky due to the number of questions within the time allotted.

Just curious.  Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Bren_Spill
12 - Quasar

@czello - I run a group to help people work through the micro credentials to get to the Core certification, and in my experience doing the challenges that are listed in the preparation guides is the best way to prepare for the exam.

Targeted review in the areas you are weak helps too, but after you have completed all of the recommended challenges.

caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I would strongly suggest going through weekly challenges targetted at data prep. Luckily, the weekly challenges are sorted and there are dimensions that tell you what areas they test you on. You can target all the micro and core ones to get ahead!

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
Labels