Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Scheduler not working after daylight savings time switch?

JamesAdams
5 - Atom

Hello,

Currently using Designer + Scheduler and I've run into an issue. The scheduler seems to be non-functional at the moment, I believe this has something to do with daylight savings time. The last successful schedule was at 2am on 3/7. The queue is empty and the schedule list is showing plenty of workflows ready to be run with their next scheduled run time to be on 3/7 or 3/8. Today is 3/9? 

I tried testing to see if I scheduled a simple workflow to "run now" would it complete? Nope, it's just sitting in the scheduled list waiting to be run.

Any suggestions before I wipe out all my schedules and re-enter them?

2 REPLIES 2
danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

Hi @JamesAdams 

Don't delete your schedules, just yet.  It looks like it's a bug that can be fixed by rebooting your machine.  The referenced article is about Alteryx Server but the reboot fix may work on Designer + Scheduler as well.

Dan

JamesAdams
5 - Atom

Thanks, this worked. I was cautious to reboot the machine on the weekend over a remote connection incase there was an issue.

Labels