Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Scheduler disconnecting from controller

aberthiaume
8 - Asteroid

I have had nothing but issues since I updated to the latest version of Alteryx.  My scheduler controller "my computer" disconnects every time my computer reboots.  I know there is a way to get it to auto start but I cannot remember where to find the option.  As of now, when I reboot (if I remember) I have to go in and manually reconnect my controller.  Can someone help me find the path in my computer to enable the restart option?

4 REPLIES 4
danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

Hi @aberthiaume 

Look here.   The option that you're looking for is on the Controller->General Page and is called "Enable Scheduler Auto-connect"

Dan

aberthiaume
8 - Asteroid

Thank you for your advice.  Unfortunately, this was turned on and it still disconnects.  Maybe I need to open a case.  

kelsey_kincaid
12 - Quasar

Hi @aberthiaume , did you ever find a solution?

NeoInfiniTech
10 - Fireball

Looking at this topic and 2024.1 Release Notes, it seems to have been fixed under defect number GCSE-2250 in the first minor update (2024.1.1.49) released on May 23, 2024.

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels