Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Reading ESRI Geodatabase

pri_GIS
7 - Meteor

Is it possible to read ESRI .gdb files? under data connections- data sources I see option to connect but unable to do so. I am using version 2020.3.9.

gaikwadp_1-1650462408530.png

2 REPLIES 2
CharlieS
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @pri_GIS 

I seems to recall geodatabases coming in the form of either a file-folder .gdb file, or can be configured on a hosted, relational database. It seems like you have a gdb file. Could you share that file or a similar example? That connection option in the Input menu might be for the hosted database version. 

I'll see if I can find a general example in the meantime. Also tagging @Deanna @Hollingsworth @Samanthaj_hughes 

pri_GIS
7 - Meteor

Thank you for your reply @CharlieS 

Here is .gdb file for your reference. I am using Oracle database file format. I tried connecting outside oracle database as well.

I can connect .shp and .mdb files successfully. But can not set up a connection with .gdb.

Labels