Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Radio button to select containers and THEN choosing the input files

h12
8 - Asteroid

Hi All

I am trying to create a Analytical app using the radio button options. I have been able to configure the tool containers so that when I click on radio button 1, Radio button 2 closes.

You can see from my screenshot that the input files are on the same page as the radio buttons. I basically wanted it to be like:

Page 1 - Radio Button Options

Page 2 (after clicking next/finsih) - Depending on the Radio Button Option I choose, the different File Browse/input options show up

Currently, the buttons and file browse appear on the same 'page'. Add File 1 & Add File 2 are currently within Radio Button 1 container, and File 3 is within Radio Button 2.

So if I select Radio Button 2, when I go next, I should see only File 3 as an option and not all three..

h12_0-1643878290936.png

2 REPLIES 2
AngelosPachis
16 - Nebula

Hi @h12 ,

For each one of your radio button interface tools, make sure that the option to collapse the group when deselected is ticked

AngelosPachis_0-1643880665345.png

Then open your interface designer (View > Interface Designer) and then move the file input into the respective radio button groups, as shown belowcollapsible_radio.gif

h12
8 - Asteroid

Thank you soo much! I can't believe it was such a straight forward fix!

Labels