Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Multiple API/URL connections - two issues - Any help appreciated!

AltAddict26
7 - Meteor

Hello! I have a text input tool with one column that includes 23 rows, each row contains its own URL pulling in a specified range of data from an API. If i pull them in individually i don't have any issues however i want the workflow to be able to consume them and load the data to a table via one workflow.

When i connect my text input tool to the download tool and run the connection, i'm getting an error after my third API link saying '500 internal server error.'

(i've attached an image to hopefully show a clearer picture, this is a simplified version of what i'm trying to do but talks to the root of my issue)

Does anyone know how to resolve this or can recommend a better way to download the data?

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Raj
15 - Aurora

@AltAddict26 
your attachment is not visible.

apathetichell
19 - Altair

500 can be a localized error relating to your api - as opposed to your payload and depdending on what your error message says in your download data this may be time/server specific vs payload specifc. You can try a filter if your response is 500 and then a retry/union of those records back to the 200 datastream.

Labels