Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Input Tool - ODBC - Error Opening...No Columns Returned

jroan
5 - Atom

Hello, I have created several workflows over the past few months that used regular input data tools going through an ODBC connection to our Datawarehouse.  They have worked perfectly for months when I run them or through our scheduler.  Today, when I try to run any of the previously created workflows, I receive an error that no columns were returned.  I can create a new workflow utilizing the same type of connection and it works as expected.

I have attempted to reboot and reinstall Alteryx but neither have solved the issue.  We have multiple licensed users and I appear to be the only one with this issue.  I can view the tables in SQL or Access, so I don't believe this is a permissions issue.  Any suggestions on what to try next?

10 REPLIES 10
dannymiron
5 - Atom

Hi,

I was having the same error message when i went from 1 computer to a new computer. The newer driver did not work with my old workflows. On the Alteryx site, they have older drivers, which you can download to help your old workflows run.

Labels