Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

How to implement For each clause

wsidihida
6 - Meteoroid

Hello everyone. Please I need your help on this.

I have this 6 columns input and I want to create the column "auto-liquidation" that has a yes if Flag TVA = yes and ACHAT/VENTE = "Achat" and for each BELNR if there are two HKONT lignes "4456" and "4457" and 4456=-4457 then it's a yes else it's a no.

My issue is that I don't know how to implement the for each BELNR clause.

Can you please help me with this. It's urgent.

Thank you in advance.

10 REPLIES 10
wsidihida
6 - Meteoroid

wsidihida_0-1684403822357.png

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@wsidihida Can you explain how you derived Yes and No for the first and second rows?

wsidihida
6 - Meteoroid

For the first row we have a yes because Flag TVA = yes and Achat/vente = yes and we have two HKONT one starts with 4456 and one starts with 4457 and Solde[4456]=-Solde[4457]

For the second row we have a No because Flag TVA = yes and Achat/vente = yes and we have two HKONT one starts with 4456 and one starts with 4457  but Solde[4456] != -Solde[4457]

Raj
16 - Nebula

can you share the Excel file.so i can help with the flow

Else you can first make the self join on Basis of Unique values to bring 4456 and 4457 in same row and simple formula tool will generate the desired result for you.

wsidihida
6 - Meteoroid

Here's the file.

I appreciate it.

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@wsidihida One way of doing this

binuacs_1-1684520013576.png

wsidihida
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you so much for your help. But I can't open the file. I can only open yxmd extensions.

wsidihida_0-1684694687531.png

apathetichell
19 - Altair

that error message  shouldn't matter. just hit o.k and import it. If you still can't run it - there's a good guide on how to downgrade Alteryx workflow versions by @atcodedog05 floating around...

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@wsidihida Attaching the workflow and the macro, the below post mentioned by @apathetichell will help you how to downgrade your workflow

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Engine-Works/Making-Workflows-Apps-amp-Macros-Backwards-Compatible/...

Labels