Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

How to group thses different responses in groups.

DavidP07
8 - Asteroid

Hi Guys, I hope you are having a great day,

I have a little challenge regarding a survey I have in order to present.

The main thing is how to organize the frequency of the days correctly ( they are in Spanish) and I would like to assign that correct frequency to the students so that I can group them and count how many of them are getting their lunch in some specific days, the thing is, that they were answered in different ways but most of the times is the same value answered differently, I tried fuzzy match but didn't get it running correctly, or do you suggest first to transform the info a little bit better to handle it. I will attach my doc and a snip of the doc.

Let me know if you have any further questions so I can help you, thanks a lot, Awesome Alteryx Community.

Screenshot 2023-11-19 185319.png

2 REPLIES 2
DavidP07
8 - Asteroid

These are the records and columns to group correctly so we can have a single answer by each group and then count those.

¿Qué frecuencia recibe el Almuerzo del PAE?

Lunes;Martes;Miércoles;Jueves;Viernes;

....... those ones

rodalferreira
8 - Asteroid

Hey @DavidP07 

If I understood, you want to check how many days of the week the IDs got lunch, right? Some Ids, got all 5 days, some only 3 days and some don't received lunch at all.

I did a simple workflow to solve that. It can be used as a north so you can create your own.

Mark as a solution to help others!!

Labels