Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

How to format the output data (Cells size)

Rafiuddin_333
6 - Meteoroid

Hello, I am a newbie in Alteryx and been working on few cases. I have got the output using Alteryx and in that output file i have added the input extract used to get output (Which was in CSV format)

I have tried adjusting the Table width and Layout orientation in the below attached tools, but still no result. I just need a correct format of data, Like in excel we  use (Alt >O>C>A) to get it formatted. Can you guys please help me out here?

Thank you very much for your time,

Rafi

Screenshot 2024-04-24 134003.png

Output:

Screenshot 2024-04-24 134502.png

3 REPLIES 3
binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@Rafiuddin_333 Change the render tool paper size to custom size and increase the size 

image.png

Rafiuddin_333
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you very much for your swift reply, actually i have other tabs in output which are having correct format. Is there any way i can change the format of a selected tab?

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@Rafiuddin_333 you cannot change the settings to only one tab as far as I know. 

Labels