Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Help with extracting History/Log

lucasquintieri98
8 - Asteroid

Hello guys!

I have been using Alteryx and creating workflows and analytic apps for quite some time at the firm that I currently work. Lately, people have been asking me if there is a way of outputting/extracting some kind of log, or history of what happened when I ran an app/workflow (for audit matters, it is important that we know every detail about where the information came from and what happened with it during the execution of the workflow...)

Basically, I just want to know if there is a tool/process or anything that can help me output/extract that kind of information.

I have been searching for an answer here at the community but I couldn't find anything that seemed applicable.

Can you guys please help me with this?

2 REPLIES 2
jordanmount6
8 - Asteroid

If you put it on an Alteryx server there is a workflow results section. You could keep track of it that way. 

DataNath
17 - Castor

Hey @lucasquintieri98, you can set up logging to a directory of your choice in your User Settings. Just untick Override System Settings and choose a location - you'll get logs as shown below:

1.png2.png3.png

Labels