Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Google Sheet Input Tool - Token Expiring after a week

lyao
7 - Meteor

Hi everybody,

I created a workflow where its input comes from a Google Form, which generate a Google Sheet. I manage to build the workflow with Google Sheet Input using OAUTH Connection, with the Client and Secret ID, I published it in our internal Alteryx Server, but after around a week the input throw an error.

Error: Google Sheets Input (69): Google API: Retrieve Access Token (138): Google API: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
Expires: Mon, 01 Jan 1990 00:00:00 GMT
Pragma: no-cache
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 23:29:19 GMT
Cache-Control: no-cache, no-store, max-age=0, must-revalidate

ErrorLink: Google Sheets Input (69): https://community.alteryx.com/t5/*/*/ta-p/741733?utm_source=designer&utm_medium=resultsgrid|Google API: Retrieve Access Token (138): Tool #14: Parse Error at char(1): Unknown variable "token_type" (Expression #1)

This error keep happening if I don't open de workflow and logout from the google sheet input and submit the same client and secret Id again.

This don't allow me to automate out flow and require someone to constantly keep updating the workflow, my question would be is this behavior expected? is there any way to over come this issue?

2 REPLIES 2
lyao
7 - Meteor

I see, "A Google Cloud Platform project with an OAuth consent screen configured for an external user type and a publishing status of "Testing" is issued a refresh token expiring in 7 days."

Does this mean that if we somehow publish our App to live, it will work without the 7 day limitation?

Regards,

Luis Yao

Labels