Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Fuzzy Match Logic

ash19
5 - Atom

Hi Experts,

Good day!

I would like seek help on how can I use the fuzzy match tool to my Design Registration Validation process.

I have 2 data sets:

1.) The Requested DRs (Registration records that have pass the hard reject for POS History).  

2.) POS Data (2 years historical POS data).

I want to create a Partial Match flag in the  Requested DRs records that will determine if the record(s) are for manual review using the fuzzy match logic match against the POS Data using a field called Clean Customer from both data sets and root part combination field.

I attached a sample of the workflow and attempt to create the fuzzy match but it turned out that there NULL values from the left side of the join Requested DRs data - Kindly look for container called Check# 6 for reference..

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Albert P. Bernardo

1 REPLY 1
jamielaird
14 - Magnetar

Withdrawing my post as it's been pointed out to me that ! and NOT are both equally valid.

My theory was that something was stopping data flowing into the right side of the join in Check#6, but won't be for the reason I originally suggested.

Labels