Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Formula Help

vishwa1979
7 - Meteor

Dear Team,

I have two sheets. Production Data and Commision Rate.

Based on the same I have to calculate commission against each POLICY_REF.

Login to calculate commission is given below and also in result sheet.

Please help to generate workflow.

POLICY_REFBusiness FlagP_IDBooking AmountCommisionLogic to be applied to calculate Commision
OH-O1-21NB1001111060837.0as P_ID is 1001 and Business Flag is NB then as per commission rate sheet for NB rate is 0.05 / 1500 Booking amount
OH-O1-23REN1001111234537.1as P_ID is 1001 and Business Flag is NB then as per commission rate sheet for NB rate is 0.05 / 1500 Booking amount
OH-O1-25NB18013691000.5as P_ID is 1001 and Business Flag is NB then as per commission rate sheet for NB rate is 0.5
OH-O1-27RENEWAL1801208790o.25as P_ID is 1001 and Business Flag is NB then as per commission rate sheet for NB rate is 0.25
3 REPLIES 3
ed_hayter
12 - Quasar

Your logic is copied across all rows and is a bit confusing what it means. I have made a start to the flow reshaping and joining so that the production data can be joined to the commission rate. it just needs clarification on the commission formula i think.

If you could be more clear on what the formula is for commission i can take another look

image.png

*typo should say left([field], 3)

ed_hayter
12 - Quasar

Got the numbers but not really scalable solution at present i wouldn't have thought

image.png

vishwa1979
7 - Meteor

Hi,

Thank you so much.

I have further modified and got the result which I want.

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels