Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Error message and a comment

Veersa
5 - Atom

I am getting an error in Alteryx " FileUnbuffered: Error in GetOverlappedResult: There is not enough space on the disk. (112)". I would like to know how can I resolve the issue and where is the data getting stored as I am ruuning this workflow in local machine. When I run it on the server side I am getting an error "removeNullRows (143): Tool #8: Unable to allocate 223286562 bytes of memory. (Tool Id: 18)". 

Also would like to know what does this comment mean

XML Element autodetected to "properties"

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
clmc9601
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Hi @Veersa,

Happy to help troubleshoot!

I have a few diagnostic questions for you. I realize these are quite technical, so please let me know if I should further clarify.

- Can you include a screenshot of your configuration window > Runtime for this workflow? I'm specifically wondering what your workflow memory settings are. Are you overriding the global default?

- Can you include a screenshot of your User Settings first page? I'm curious what the global default for workflow memory is.

- How do those two numbers compare with the amount of RAM memory available on your machine?

- How much free space is available in your temporary drive? To see  what your temp drive is, click on the canvas > click on Workflow in the configuration window > filepath will be listed next to Engine.Temp

- When you run this workflow, approximately how much data is flowing through it? Are we talking 3 mb or 30 mb or 300 gb?

- How many workflows were you running at once when you received these errors?

- Are you using AMP Engine? (If you don't know what this is, then you probably aren't using it)

As far as XML Element autodetected-- I'm guessing there was something wrong in the workflow file itself, but Designer corrected it. If someone knows more about this message than I do, feel free to chime in!

Labels