Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Error: Designer x64: The Designer x64 reported: You have found a bug. The pipe has been en

prpatel
11 - Bolide

Hi All,

I'm using the ADLS connector to fetch a csv file from my datalake.

This cvs file is from Salesforce and a encrypted version of the file is here.  This is how SF stores the file.  I need other tables to get the specifics.

It's a simple read, but I get the error as seen in my screenshot:

prpatel_0-1675260902290.png

This is a very cryptic error message.

I know that I can ingest csv files from the same ADLS container that are from different sources with no issues, so I think it must be related to salesforce.

Any inclines on what this error to be pinting to as the root cause?

Note that my csv file is attached below.

When I save the file locally to my hard drive and read it in using an 'Input Data' tool, it reads perfectly.

2 REPLIES 2
Raj
14 - Magnetar

To resolve this issue, try the following:

1. Check the data quality of the inputs.

2. Verify that the input to each tool is consistent and meets the requirements of the tool.

3. Review the configuration of each tool to ensure that it is set up correctly.

4. Review the design of your workflow and look for any unsupported tools or other design issues that could be causing the error.

5. If the error persists, try restarting Alteryx and running the workflow again.

prpatel
11 - Bolide

Update:  I did not find the root cause of this error, but we think it had to do with the cvs file not terminating correctly.

We resolved this issue by using the Simba OBDC driver and making an OBDC connection directly into SalesForce.

Labels