Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Email Tool Changes Table Justification

BYoung
6 - Meteoroid

Hey Everyone, 

I have a report that sends an email with embedded tables. In the table tools I have them setup to center justify the data in the columns, however when the email sends, it changes the tables to left justify.

Here is the before:

BYoung_0-1624893607121.png

Here is the after:

BYoung_1-1624893674544.png

I cannot send the workflow due to sensitivity. However here are the configuration windows.
Table Tool: 

BYoung_3-1624893845209.png

I have multiple layouts building this email with other components so I'll put these in order of sequence after the table tool:
Layout 1: 

BYoung_4-1624893924437.png

Layout 2:

BYoung_5-1624893976568.png

Layout 3

BYoung_2-1624893745377.png

Any Thoughts?

Thanks in Advance!

3 REPLIES 3
Luke_C
17 - Castor

@BYoung This is an interesting one, I just tried to reproduce this on one of my workflows and see the same behavior. I put a browse tool right after the layout tool that feeds the email and confirmed it's center justified there, so the email tool must be doing something. I think this might be worth raising to alteryx support. (support@alteryx.com). Maybe others have thoughts too.

aensaroglu
5 - Atom

This has been a problem for me as well. I figured that if I create a column rule to align center, it works but not right. @BYoung were you able to figure this issue out?

Matthew_setzer
5 - Atom

Having the same problem, would love a solution. 

Labels