Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Email Tool Changes Table Justification

BYoung
6 - Meteoroid

Hey Everyone, 

I have a report that sends an email with embedded tables. In the table tools I have them setup to center justify the data in the columns, however when the email sends, it changes the tables to left justify.

Here is the before:

BYoung_0-1624893607121.png

Here is the after:

BYoung_1-1624893674544.png

I cannot send the workflow due to sensitivity. However here are the configuration windows.
Table Tool: 

BYoung_3-1624893845209.png

I have multiple layouts building this email with other components so I'll put these in order of sequence after the table tool:
Layout 1: 

BYoung_4-1624893924437.png

Layout 2:

BYoung_5-1624893976568.png

Layout 3

BYoung_2-1624893745377.png

Any Thoughts?

Thanks in Advance!

3 REPLIES 3
Luke_C
17 - Castor

@BYoung This is an interesting one, I just tried to reproduce this on one of my workflows and see the same behavior. I put a browse tool right after the layout tool that feeds the email and confirmed it's center justified there, so the email tool must be doing something. I think this might be worth raising to alteryx support. (support@alteryx.com). Maybe others have thoughts too.

aensaroglu
5 - Atom

This has been a problem for me as well. I figured that if I create a column rule to align center, it works but not right. @BYoung were you able to figure this issue out?

Matthew_setzer
5 - Atom

Having the same problem, would love a solution. 

Labels