Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

ETS|ARIMA Models Extracting Forecasting Values in CSV or XLSX

Elena_P
6 - Meteoroid

Hello all, I'm new to the Time Series Models in Alteryx, but since I'm working on a project for Cashflow Forecasting, where we need to output the exact coefficients for the future periods in CSV, XLSX, so that they can be loaded then to another system and can be also analyzed by users.

In the example below, I would like to get the table on the bottom left which is generated by the TS Forecast tool. At the moment the only way I could get those is HTML format, however, this is not workable for users and for our purposes.

If you have any experience with those and have any suggestions on how to output the table in CSV/XLSX will be highly appreciated.

Thank you!

Elena_P_0-1643368152286.png

4 REPLIES 4
RolandSchubert
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @Elena_P ,

I think, you could use the Render tool to export the results table to Excel.

2022-01-28_13-56-01.jpg

Select the table only using a Filter tool, keep only the table field and configure the Render tool to write to Excel.

Let me know if it works for you.

Best,

Roland 

Thableaus
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hey @Elena_P 

Why don't you use the O output of the tool? It basically contains the results you're looking for (forecast values and confidence intervals).

Cheers,

Thableaus
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@Elena_P 

Thableaus_0-1643378559124.png

Cheers,

Elena_P
6 - Meteoroid

@RolandSchubert , @Thableaus, thank you a lot for the help! I managed to extract them in both ways.

Labels