Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Designer | Run Correlation Analysis at Store Level

bornita
5 - Atom

I am trying to do a correlation analysis on Net Sales(highlighted in yellow) and Other Columns(highlighted in Green) at Store-Period level - see data sample. There are thousands of stores for which this correlation analysis should run.

I am using the Association Analysis tool, I am running into three blocks.

1. How to run this for each store-period iteratively and and save a summary report of correlated attributes by store to do further analysis?

2. Association Analysis generates this error. What does this mean and how to resolve it. 

Error: Association Analysis (94): Tool #9: Error in seriate.dist(as.dist(dcor)) :

Error: Association Analysis (94): Tool #9: Execution halted

3. The R anchor of Association Analysis generates a report. How to grab that information in tabular format for further analysis?

If there is a better way/alternate tools to perform correlation analysis in Alteryx. Please advise.

2 REPLIES 2
aatalai
14 - Magnetar

@bornita check this workflow - used the correlation tool instead of association analysis tool - and had to use a macro to update it per store

Let me know if it helps

mrrichmond
5 - Atom

I need to modify the macro to work with store levels that are strings instead of integers. How can I do that with the same logic as before?

Labels