Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Debit Credit Transaction Reconcilliation- List Unmatched breaks in different Tab

SakshiBan
7 - Meteor

Hi , I m very new to Alteryx and i really appreciate if someone could provide me the Solution or Sample Workflow.

I have one Sample report attached wherein the requirement is to move all the Dr & Cr highlighted in Yellow matched Transactions moved to different Tab and which are unmatched moved to another Tab.

12 REPLIES 12
IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hey @SakshiBan,

Is there any logic/reason why these in particular need to be moved ?

SakshiBan
7 - Meteor

Hi,

So basically i need to check which all have the offsets , as Dr & CR and netting off to 0.

Rest which dont have offsets need to be focused on. Hence there is a requirement, to separate both in Different Tabs

IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hey @SakshiBan,

Is this the idea your looking for:

IraWatt_0-1652972113737.png

SakshiBan
7 - Meteor

Yes, Similar to this only, i will check, can you please share the sample Workflow,

Thanks

IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Ive re attached it in the reply @SakshiBan :) let me know if you want any adjustments or explanations 

grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

Hi @SakshiBan , check my workflow too if this is what you are looking for.

grazitti_sapna_0-1652974118597.png

Thanks!

Sapna Gupta
binuacs
21 - Polaris

@SakshiBan Another way of doing this

binuacs_0-1652975827906.png

SakshiBan
7 - Meteor

Hi, Thats great and it really worked with my report, One small change i am looking, actually my sample report have first 3 headers as well which i want them to publish as well. Can you please advise how i can include that or share the revise workflow with me. I am attaching the revised Sample report containing headers. I want them to be publish in both Sheet 1 and sheet 2. Also i want the original report in 1st Tab as well .(Precisely the original report in one Tab, then these sheet 2 and sheet 3 which you have created. Thank you so much in advance!

SakshiBan
7 - Meteor

Hi, Thats great and it really worked with my report, One small change i am looking, actually my sample report have first 3 headers as well which i want them to publish as well. Can you please advise how i can include that or share the revise workflow with me. I am attaching the revised Sample report containing headers. I want them to be publish in both Sheet match records  and another sheet do not match records. Also i want the original report in 1st Tab as well .(Precisely the original report in one Tab, then these sheet 2 and sheet 3 which you have created. Thank you so much in advance!

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels