Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Cant Access Support to Open a Ticket

hellyars
13 - Pulsar

Help Alteryx!

I can't access Support to open or view a ticket. 

The link just takes me to Mission Control to edit my profile. 

I can see old Support tickets in Notifications, but the links are all 404.

Yes, I have active licenses.

Yes, I can access the license portal. 

Yes, I can access the Community all with my single login (I am posting this).

I can't access Support to open a ticket.  I don't even see where I can do this. Even the link to Support that my Sales POC provided : https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Support/bd-p/SupportPage takes me Mission Control Preference Center.

Mission Control does not even show me assigned to a sales POC, fortunately I have their contact info (and have spoken to them today).

31 REPLIES 31
hellyars
13 - Pulsar

Update:

Resolved Monday 3/25  on Day 25

From what I can observe and have been told...

• Solution was always with Fulfillment, not Support
  • Actual solution takes only took a few minutes to resolve
  • Fulfillment's inability to understand ask and quick to pass the buck to Support on 3/1  sent this down the 25 day rabbit hole
  • Support understood ask, had a plan, but the plan required coordination with Community Support (email) and Fulfillment (email+licenses)
  • Support never had the ability to implement the requested changes
  • Support's ability to coordinate effort complicated by apparent challenges with cross function/team communications
  • More than one delay could have been avoided if this or that team had just referenced Support case # or tried to reach to Support POC or Sales POC (and referenced in each email)
  • Mind blown to find out on ~3/22 that the solution always resided with Fulfillment
  • It took Fulfillment less than 10 minutes on 3/25 to walk me through and verify the changes - highlighting disparity with my 3/1 vs 3/25 experience

Thank Odin for the perseverance of my Support POC

BTW.  This is was not the first time I tried to get the email associated with my license changed.   Now I understand why I gave up on prior attempts when things just seemed to fizzle. 

BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx

Thanks for your patience @hellyars 

I've routed this feedback internally and hopefully the solution helps others who may find themselves in a similar situation. 

Labels