Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Alteryx Designer Activation Error

Hemanth22
6 - Meteoroid

Hi, 

I have received a key from the admin and tried using the key, both as an admin and a user but facing the same issue. Can someone guide me into how to activate the designer key. 

The Error is:

Your computer is unable to access the activation service. Contact your license admin for help with licensing.

Contact your license admin to verify your network meets the system requirements.

I have also contacted people who have provided me with the Key, but the issue could not be resolved.

Product Name: Alteryx Designer
Part Number: AX-100072
Quantity: 30
Start Date: May 30, 2023
Expiration Date: Jun 28, 2023

Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3
RSreeSurya
9 - Comet

Hi @Hemanth22 ,

License key shouldn't be shared, could you please remove that as it is considered as sensitive data 

RSreeSurya
9 - Comet

Hi,

Please send an email to fulfillment@alteryx.com, with detailed explanation of the issue. Team will help with activation. 

jdminton
12 - Quasar

jdminton_0-1685626448628.png

There is a gear icon at the top of the Manage Licenses page that will switch you between two options. I got the message you shared when I used the Partner Data License Manager. You should be able to switch back to the other option and paste your key normally there.

jdminton_1-1685626537428.png

Labels