Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Alterxy Core Certification Did Not Received

Cujo
6 - Meteoroid

Hello, Just an update that I have cleared the core certification yesterday (28 April 2022) but I haven't received the certificate. I did received the badge. Could you kindly please assist in sending me the certificate?

i’ve sent an email to certification@alteryx.com earlier today but so far no reply yet.

Appreciate your help in this matter.

6 REPLIES 6
binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@Cujo Congratulations for the core certification, if you already sent mail to certification@alteryx.com then definitely they will come back to you.

Cujo
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you! I will wait for it.

AkimasaKajitani
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @Cujo 

Congratulations to get the certification!

Did you receive the email from the Credly? You can get the certificate through the Credly. But in order to get the Community badge you need to wait the allocate from community admin.

Please see the FAQ(https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Community-Resources/Credly-FAQ/ta-p/831443).

Cujo
6 - Meteoroid

Hi, thanks for replying. I still did not receive the certification email from Credly and it has been 28hrs since i passed the test. I received the badge already

DataNath
17 - Castor

It can take up to 48 hours for Credly to issue it so you could have to wait until after tomorrow before it's 'late'.

Cujo
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you. I still did not received the certification as of now. It has been 2 1/2 days since i passed the test

Labels