Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Access to Alteryx to get certified

Nicola1
6 - Meteoroid

Hi,

I don't have an Alteryx license and need it to complete the practical parts of the certifications. I sat the exam anyway to see if an interactive version of Alteryx was used for the practical questions (it wasn't) so if I request a 14 day trial of Alteryx will this enable me to complete the practical questions in the exams?

Alternatively, please can someone advise me how to do the practical questions without a full Alteryx Designer license (I no longer work for a company with Alteryx).

Many thanks,

Nicola

2 REPLIES 2
T_Willins
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Hi @Nicola1,

The 14 day trial will work for the practical questions, however that will only give you 2 attempts to pass the test before it expires.  You indicate you no longer work for a company with Alteryx, but don't indicate if you are currently working.  If not, have you looked at the Adapt Program to see if it would work for you?  It gives a longer license as well as additional training.

Nicola1
6 - Meteoroid

Hi @T_Willins,

Many thanks for your reply - it is very helpful! I wasn't aware of the ADAPT programme but having read about it now it sounds great as I'm not working at the moment and would like to gain accreditation for my skills.

Many thanks again!

Labels