Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

About Alteryx intelligence suite trail version

Suraj_Jadhav
5 - Atom

Hello Team, I am new to Alteryx. I was trying to create a workflow using some machine learning tools. But I need to install alteryx intelligence suite for using it. I am looking for it on alteryx site. Could you please let me know how can I download and install it? Because I have registered on download page but I did not get a link to download it. It showed me a popup "Thanks for your submission".

5 REPLIES 5
Qiu
21 - Polaris
21 - Polaris

@Suraj_Jadhav 
I can download from this page below by clicking the "Start Free Trial".
https://www.alteryx.com/products/intelligence-suite

Suraj_Jadhav
5 - Atom

@Qiu 

Yes, I am able to download the Alteryx designer. I am struggling to download Alteryx Intelligence suite. Could you please guide me to install it? 

Suraj_Jadhav_0-1687237824095.png

I am trying to download using this link. But getting response like thank you for submission once I fill the details.

Qiu
21 - Polaris
21 - Polaris

Can you see this screen?
When I click the submit, the download will start.

Qiu_0-1687239815539.png

Suraj_Jadhav
5 - Atom

Yes, I believe it will download the Alteryx Designer exe. Actually, I have downloaded and installed Alteryx Designer. 

Prem_4684
5 - Atom

I took Alteryx subscription under Spark-Ed Program and I am trying to activate the Intelligence Suite (it shows locked). I saw someone saying we should mail sparked@alteryx.com . I attached some details, sent a mail & got a case number # 00682873. There is no response after that... should I keep waiting or can I do something about it

Labels