Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

About Alteryx intelligence suite trail version

Suraj_Jadhav
5 - Atom

Hello Team, I am new to Alteryx. I was trying to create a workflow using some machine learning tools. But I need to install alteryx intelligence suite for using it. I am looking for it on alteryx site. Could you please let me know how can I download and install it? Because I have registered on download page but I did not get a link to download it. It showed me a popup "Thanks for your submission".

5 REPLIES 5
Qiu
21 - Polaris
21 - Polaris

@Suraj_Jadhav 
I can download from this page below by clicking the "Start Free Trial".
https://www.alteryx.com/products/intelligence-suite

Suraj_Jadhav
5 - Atom

@Qiu 

Yes, I am able to download the Alteryx designer. I am struggling to download Alteryx Intelligence suite. Could you please guide me to install it? 

Suraj_Jadhav_0-1687237824095.png

I am trying to download using this link. But getting response like thank you for submission once I fill the details.

Qiu
21 - Polaris
21 - Polaris

Can you see this screen?
When I click the submit, the download will start.

Qiu_0-1687239815539.png

Suraj_Jadhav
5 - Atom

Yes, I believe it will download the Alteryx Designer exe. Actually, I have downloaded and installed Alteryx Designer. 

Prem_4684
5 - Atom

I took Alteryx subscription under Spark-Ed Program and I am trying to activate the Intelligence Suite (it shows locked). I saw someone saying we should mail sparked@alteryx.com . I attached some details, sent a mail & got a case number # 00682873. There is no response after that... should I keep waiting or can I do something about it

Labels