Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
RESUELTAS

Intelligence Suite - Tools not installed

Farriyajawed
Meteoro

I have updated Alteryx designer and Alteryx intelligence suite to 2023.1 version. After the update, I am getting an error when using Alteryx Intl. suite. 

"Error: Word Cloud (119): You can't run this workflow because it includes Alteryx Intelligence Suite tools that are not installed. You have to download and install these tools to run this workflow." 

Where can I install the Alteryx intl. suite tools? Is it a separate package? It was working fine before the update. 

Farriyajawed_0-1686843870579.png

6 RESPUESTAS 6
alexnajm
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

On the same downloads.alteryx.com page there's a place to download Intelligence Suite!

alexnajm_0-1686844170321.png

Farriyajawed
Meteoro

I have downloaded the Intelligence Suite which unlocked the tools for me, but they are not working. 

acarter881
Cuásar

Hello, @Farriyajawed.

Have you activated the license? Options -> Manage Licenses, similar to below:

acarter881_0-1686844421409.png

Farriyajawed
Meteoro

Hello, 

Yes, I have an active license for intelligence suite. 

caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

When you download Intelligence Suite, did you run the program? Once you download, run the download, and then your tools will be unlocked.

One way to see that is here: 

caltang_0-1686975288603.png

If there are locks, it means that you either have not downloaded, have not run the downloaded the program, have not used the license key or correct Intelligence Suite license key, or your license key has expired.

Give it a shot.

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
Farriyajawed
Meteoro

Uninstalling the program and reinstalling it worked for me!

Etiquetas