Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

ACE Program

rohit782192
11 - Bolide

How can we Nominate ourselves for ACE.

I have clear all the certification

5 REPLIES 5
IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hey @rohit782192,

There is a post on the topic here ACE Program - Alteryx Community, at the bottom is a form you can fill out. 

Felipe_Ribeir0
16 - Nebula

Hi @IraWatt 

If i understood the forms well, we cannot nomitate ourselves, someone else from the community need to do it for us, right?:

Felipe_Ribeir0_0-1663931970600.png

@rohit782192 , in the brazilian community we have a post made by @FláviaB  that (besides the nomitation) gives some measured requirements to meet. I dont know if this is updated (the post is from 2020), but at least is something more factual that i am looking after (PROGRAMA ALTERYX ACE - Alteryx Community):

Minimum requirements

1. ‎Be a customer or partner‎
  2. ‎Be an active member of the Community for at least one year‎
  3. ‎Minimum activity within the last 365 days:‎
    ‎- 250 Posts‎
    ‎- 100 Likes (received)‎
    ‎- 50 Solutions‎
  4. ‎Alteryx Designer Advanced Certification‎

IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@Felipe_Ribeir0 I don't believe there are any rules against nominating yourself, just put your name in both boxes of the form. Interesting post in the Brazilian community, I think this is the official list of requirements ACE Program - Alteryx Community:

• Must be a customer or partner
  • Be an active Community member for at least one year
  • Achieve minimum community engagement score on a yearly basis.

Your community engagement score is calculated based on a variety of activities across the Alteryx community. Here are a few examples to get started:

• Answer or asking questions in the Alteryx Community
    • Share or comment on ideas
    • Complete a Weekly Challenge
  • Alteryx Designer Advanced Certification

I say this because not all ACE's achieve the position under your requirements from your post. 

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @Felipe_Ribeir0. Thank you for sharing this information in trying to help with the requirements details. Actually this was a great call since the ACE Program went through some changes recently and I needed to update the information in the Portuguese article. Now is updated! 😉

So the answer is, you CAN nominate yourself and all the details about the Program you can find here

Flávia Brancato
Felipe_Ribeir0
16 - Nebula

Thanks for the reply @FláviaB !

I really liked the 2020 version, because it was more tangible and it was giving us something more clear to aim for. But it is what it is :).

Labels