Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

ACE Program

rohit782192
11 - Bolide

How can we Nominate ourselves for ACE.

I have clear all the certification

5 REPLIES 5
IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hey @rohit782192,

There is a post on the topic here ACE Program - Alteryx Community, at the bottom is a form you can fill out. 

Felipe_Ribeir0
16 - Nebula

Hi @IraWatt 

If i understood the forms well, we cannot nomitate ourselves, someone else from the community need to do it for us, right?:

Felipe_Ribeir0_0-1663931970600.png

@rohit782192 , in the brazilian community we have a post made by @FláviaB  that (besides the nomitation) gives some measured requirements to meet. I dont know if this is updated (the post is from 2020), but at least is something more factual that i am looking after (PROGRAMA ALTERYX ACE - Alteryx Community):

Minimum requirements

1. ‎Be a customer or partner‎
  2. ‎Be an active member of the Community for at least one year‎
  3. ‎Minimum activity within the last 365 days:‎
    ‎- 250 Posts‎
    ‎- 100 Likes (received)‎
    ‎- 50 Solutions‎
  4. ‎Alteryx Designer Advanced Certification‎

IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@Felipe_Ribeir0 I don't believe there are any rules against nominating yourself, just put your name in both boxes of the form. Interesting post in the Brazilian community, I think this is the official list of requirements ACE Program - Alteryx Community:

• Must be a customer or partner
  • Be an active Community member for at least one year
  • Achieve minimum community engagement score on a yearly basis.

Your community engagement score is calculated based on a variety of activities across the Alteryx community. Here are a few examples to get started:

• Answer or asking questions in the Alteryx Community
    • Share or comment on ideas
    • Complete a Weekly Challenge
  • Alteryx Designer Advanced Certification

I say this because not all ACE's achieve the position under your requirements from your post. 

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @Felipe_Ribeir0. Thank you for sharing this information in trying to help with the requirements details. Actually this was a great call since the ACE Program went through some changes recently and I needed to update the information in the Portuguese article. Now is updated! 😉

So the answer is, you CAN nominate yourself and all the details about the Program you can find here

Flávia Brancato
Felipe_Ribeir0
16 - Nebula

Thanks for the reply @FláviaB !

I really liked the 2020 version, because it was more tangible and it was giving us something more clear to aim for. But it is what it is :).

Labels