Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Auto Insights Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Auto Insights
Get started with

Alteryx Auto Insights

Lesson 1

Introduction to Alteryx Auto Insights

Lesson 2

Understanding Data with Alteryx Auto Insights

SOLVED

Filtering, Searching or Grouping Datasets in Admin Portal

StephanieWillis
5 - Atom

Hi all

I currently have 80 different data sets in AutoInsights. Every time I need to edit a dataset, I have to scroll down the list and find the specific dataset I need to modify.

Is there a way of either searching, filtering or grouping the datasets to make it easier/faster to find them without the endless scrolling? I know it's in alphabetical order but I will only be adding more and more datasets so it would be good to have a way of finding them quickly.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
bradshaw
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi Stephanie, 

We're planning some changes to the presentation of datasets within Auto Insights, and I am interested to discuss this more with you. I'll reach out privately.

If anyone else is interested to learn more, or wants to be involved in a user interview so we can understand how you currently administer your datasets, please reach out. 

Thanks,

Brad.

amelia_alteryx
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @StephanieWillis 

A quick hack you can use is Ctrl+F to search using the dataset name. However, we're keen to hear your thoughts and will let Brad facilitate those discussions directly with you.

- Amelia Bong

Customer Success